Public speaking solutions: fearless, effective, powerful, confident public speaking
We welcome you to public speaking solutions. A site that inspires effective, confident, powerful public speaking.
You have arrived at the site for the driven, focused, progressive, smart individual who recognises the importance of being able to speak confidently, powerfully, eloquently, fearlessly and with conviction. We believe in the power of a well-written and eloquently, effectively and powerfully delivered speech. We also believe in the power of a strong, clear, convincing voice in delivering a great speech.
Are you looking for a solution to your public speaking problem/challenge? Are you in need of some urgent 'pick me up' or motivation to help you face your audience? Are you looking for lifelong solutions for combating fear and anxiety in public speaking and presentations? Are you in need of tools, techniques, tips and guidelines for delivering an effective, powerful speech or presentation? If you are looking for all these and more, then you have arrived at the right place. We are going to do this together, with great understanding, experience, sensitivity, practicality and fun.
My own experience/public speaking challenges have prompted me to help other people with similar challenges (despite being good speakers mostly!). My power speaking training/ course/certificate has equipped me with the necessary skills and knowledge & skills to handle public presentations with ease; and with quite a few coping strategies for dealing with and/or managing shyness, fear, panic attacks and voice problems.
My passion for motivating and inspiring people drives me to connect with other people, to inspire them and motivate them to realise their full potential. I hope you will leave this site a much more confident, fearless and eloquent speaker! Browse through the site, search the site for the information, advice, motivation and solutions you are looking for. Use it optimally and please subscribe to our free newsletter - Straight-Talk!; and do visit us often. Thank you for dropping by, enjoy your journey with us.
Get a free copy of my e-booklet titled: "My web marketing experience" when you subscribe to our free newsletter. Click on the Subscribe button on the top left of the page. We have a strict anti-spam policy, so rest assured that your details are safe and won't be used for any other business other than to send the newsletter.
- "PUBLIC SPEAKING EBOOK": "Say it! With Confidence, without fear or shyness!"
- <b><i>PUBLIC SPEAKING EBOOK: say it with confidence, manage shyness/social phobia, learn to speak eloquently & powerfully</b></i>
- AFFORDABLE ONLINE ADS: GREAT INTERNET ADVERTISING DEALS
- <B>AFFORDABLE ONLINE ADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS</B>
- "GREAT SPEAKERS": what makes a great speaker great?
- <b>WHAT MAKES A PUBLIC SPEAKER A GREAT SPEAKER AND WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO GREAT, GIFTED SPEAKERS/ORATORS SHARE?</b>
- "ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOUR AND PERSUASIVE SPEAKING"
- <b>"ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOUR " AND PERSUASIVE SPEAKING SKILLS</b>
- EFFECTIVE MEMORIZATION TECHNIQUES: How to improve your memory and never forget
- <b></i>Effective memorization techniques: How to improve your memory and how to manage amnesia</b></i>
- PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR KIDS: train your child to be a confident speaker
- <b><i>PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR KIDS</b>. How to encourage and train your child to perform in public or to address people with confidence & without fear</i>
- BUILD CONFIDENCE: learning to practice confident public speaking
- <b><i>BUILD CONFIDENCE for effective public speaking. Low self confidence will damage your public speaking attempts - work on it!</b></i>
- OPENING A PUBLIC ADDRESS, PRESENTATION, SPEECH OR MEETING
- <b>HOW TO START WITH AN INTERESTING OPENING, A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO YOUR SPEECH OR PRESENTATION OR ADDRESS OR MEETING</b>
- "ICE-BREAKERS" are a great way to make an introduction
- <b><i>USE ICE-BREAKERS TO EASE THE PUBLIC SPEAKING ANXIETY AND START YOUR PRESENTATION OR SPEECH SMOOTHLY. THE CORRECT AND TIMELY USE OF AN ICE-BREAKER.</b></i>
- PUBLIC SPEAKING QUOTES: SAYINGS AND QUOTATIONS THAT MOTIVATE, TEACH, INSPIRE
- <b><i>PUBLIC SPEAKING QUOTES: INSPIRING WORDS/QUOTATIONS TO EMPOWER, INSPIRE CONFIDENCE, ELIMINATE FEAR, LIFT SPIRITS</i></B>
- "PREPARING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW: tips, tools and guidelines
- <b>PREPARING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW? How badly do you want that job? Get some useful tips and tecniques</b>
- PANIC ATTACKS, ANXIETY ATTACKS IN PUBLIC SPEAKING: HOW TO STOP PANIC ATTACKS
- <b>PANIC ATTACKS AND ANXIETY IN A PUBLIC SPEAKING CONTEXT: STOP AND OVERCOME SOCIAL PHOBIA BROUGHT BY TERROR ATTACKS</B>
- VOICE: ENHANCING YOUR VOICE FOR A PERFECT SPEECH
- <b><i>YOUR VOICE IS UNIQUE TO YOU: HOW TO BUILD ON VOICE STRENGTHS AND WORK ON VOCAL FLAWS FOR POWERFUL SPEAKING</b></i>
- BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS: be a fair, honest and successful salesperson
- <b>BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS: presenting or selling an idea,product or service</b>
- AUDIENCE: grabbing and keeping your audience's attention
- <b><i>YOUR AUDIENCE are the reason you are standing there giving an address; grab and keep their attention/interest throughout your speech/presentation</b></i>
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SESSIONS: handling questions like a pro
- <i><b>QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (Q & A) sessions should be enjoyed. Questions open an opportunity to learn</i></b>
- THE USE OF HUMOUR/HUMOR IN PUBLIC SPEAKING
- <b>APPROPRIATE THE USE OF HUMOUR/HUMOR IN PUBLIC SPEAKING: great speakers use humour wisely in their speech</b>
- USE OF BODY LANGUAGE in public speaking and presentations
- <b>The use and significance of BODY LANGUAGE in public speaking and presentations</b>
- FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING: combat fear of speaking and social phobia for good
- <b><i>FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING: get inspired to get rid of social phobia, fear and anxiety</b></i>
- How to effectively speak your mind: how to say it firmly yet politely
- How to effectively speak your mind: speaking your mind will get you more of what you want
- South African Internet success story
- <b>South African Internet success story: South African SBI! Internet marketing results</b>
- Dishing out constructive criticism: avoid destructive criticism
- <b><i>Constructive tips on dishing out constructive criticism</b>: how to avoid destructive criticism</i>
- WEBSITE/INTERNET MARKETING OR "WEBMARKETING"
- <b><i>WEBMARKETING information - making money on the internet through affiliate commissions</b></i>
- Effective time management: learning the principles of time management
- <i><b>Effective time management: learning the principles of time management</b></i>
- Stage management for speakers and actors
- Stage management for speakers and actors
- PREPARATION is an all important factor in a presentation/speech
- <b><i>PREPARATION IS VITAL FOR EFFECTIVE, CONFIDENT, FEARLESS, AND ELOQUENT SPEECH/ADDRESS OR PRESENTATION. Tips on how to prepare mentally and physically.</b></i>
- Public speaking books: self-help books on public speaking fear, confidence
- <b><i>Our choice of great, empowering public speaking books and audios: fear of public speaking</b></i>
- About-us: about public-speaking-solutions.com
- <b>About public-speaking-solutions.com. About us and our speaking skills development site</b>
- Subscribe to Straight-Talk E-zine
- Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter/e-zine - Straight-Talk
- Contact us form
- <b>Public Speaking Solutions contacts - contact a public speaking expert: contact us</b>
- Terms-of-use: copyright notices,terms and conditions of use
- Public Speaker Blog
- A blog for public speaking solutions. Speak confidently,powerfully, eloquently,fearlessly and with conviction.Learn about the power of your voice, and of a well-written, eloquently delivered speech.
- HELPING RELUCTANT READERS: HOW TO ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO READ
- <B>HELPING RELUCTANT READERS: HOW TO ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO READ</B>
- HOW TO HANDLE PRAISE: HOW TO RESPOND TO PRAISE
- <B>HOW TO HANDLE PRAISE: HOW TO RESPOND TO PRAISE</B>
- OFFICE ETIQUETTE TIPS FOR CUBICLE WORKERS
- <b>OFFICE ETIQUETTE TIPS FOR CUBICLE WORKERS: HOW TO WORK IN HARMONY IN AN OPEN PLAN ENVIRONMENT</B>
- THE ART OF MULTITASKING: IS IT POSSIBLE TO MULTITASK?
- <B>THE ART OF MULTITASKING: IS IT POSSIBLE TO MULTITASK OR IS THIS AN OVERRATED SKILL?</B>
- TEAMBUILDING EVENTS: THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A TEAM BUILDING
- <B>TEAMBUILDING EVENTS: THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A TEAM BUILDING WITH A FACILITATOR</B>
- Contribute to Effective Powerful Confident Public Speaking
- Would you like to share your knowledge about effective powerful confident public speaking? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.